PPC, or Pay-Per-Click, campaigns have been around for over two decades now, and they have almost always produced excellent results for not just large multinational corporations, but small and medium-sized businesses as well.
If you have not yet invested in a PPC campaign, your company could be missing out on a major branding tool. Read on to know more about how and why PPC can help any small business in maximizing their branding, marketing, and sales efforts.
All PPC Campaigns Must be Monitored
Despite there being plenty of reasons as to why PPC campaigns are considered to be so essential for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), it’s also true that sometimes the channel can also backfire. There are scammers, hackers, fake accounts, and clicker bots out there, who can run your entire PPC campaign’s budget dry in one day or less, by generating massive traffic without conversion. To prevent this from happening, every PPC campaign must be monitored and protected adequately.
If you already have a campaign running, or have run a few before without adequate success, conduct a simple ROAS calculation to properly estimate your ROI from those previous or ongoing campaigns. The results should be able to tell you whether you have already been scammed or are currently being scammed by cybercriminals.
ClickGUARD employs a complete range of powerful security features to ensure that does not happen to your campaigns. Reading this article will help you understand exactly how to use ROAS calculation data for identifying your campaign’s weak points, and secure your future PPC campaigns.
Identify Your Best-Selling Products/Services
If you have multiple products or services, PPC campaigns can help you identify the most popular ones in almost real-time, well before the sales figures come in at the end of the quarter. For example, you can:
- Run a small Google Ads campaign for 500 – 1000 visits
- Go through the analytics results to find conversion stats, customer identification data, etc.
- These details should be enough to easily highlight which of your product(s) and/or service(s) are selling the most
Reinforce Your Digital Marketing Campaign
PPC can be incorporated into a larger digital marketing plan seamlessly, reinforcing your campaign in the process. To get a better understanding of how exactly this can happen, let’s take a look at some processes:
- Use Google Ads’ Dynamic Search to identify high-value keywords
- Run a short campaign to identify the least effective, temporarily effective and most effective keywords, and make your future SEO campaigns more cost-effective
- Email lists can be boosted by PPC campaigns, given that they are naturally suited to aid single-click subscriptions
- PPC campaigns are well known for boosting application downloads, which can then open a whole list of app-based marketing channels
It’s difficult not to notice that almost every website has ads on it, and PPC helps businesses, and even politicians take advantage of that! When a business is able to appear on the ads shown specifically to its target audience, both the chances and the percentage of conversion are going to be much greater, each and every time. On top of that, PPC is also one of the quickest, if not the quickest way to reach and then drive in the most relevant traffic to your website for conversion.