The Ultimate Guide to Blogger Outreach
Today, you can find bloggers all around the internet. There are mommy bloggers, travel bloggers, food bloggers and so on.
If you are a brand and want to expand your reach, one way to do that is via blogger outreach services. Aside from that, you can also earn authentic mentions, promote new products, and build a brand ambassador network.
So how does blogger outreach go about?
Phases of Blogger Outreach Services
First things first, it is important that you plan your campaign before reaching it. This ensures that your campaign will go in the right direction. Aside from that, it’s essential that you consult several buyer personas so that you have a clear view of who’s blogger your target audience follows.
Up next is to identify the right bloggers to reach out to. You can use blogger outreach tools, search based on blog rolls, or niche topics, and use recommendations from other bloggers in your niche.
In a personalized manner, reach out to your chosen bloggers and let them know what you are offering and why they should work with you. Then, tell them what you want them to do for your brand.
It’s also best to provide them with the assets so that your bloggers can write experience with your brand. These can be in the form of an infographic, brand new items, exclusive interviews, free accommodation and more. But, be sure to send what you have promised.
Lastly, share what the bloggers have made on your channels. This helps the blogger get exposure, and your brand gets exposed to new audiences.
Why is blogger outreach important?
But before you start your campaign, here are some reasons why blogger outreach is essential.
- Consumers usually consult product reviews before purchasing a product. Most of these are from blog posts.
- Bloggers are easier to find than influencers.
- Today, as much as 81% of the people online trust the advice given by bloggers. After all, bloggers are a form of resource when consumers research products and brands.
- Bloggers are very much active in different social channels.
- Bloggers generally write about topics in their niche which makes their audience very targeted.
- Bloggers often have a loyal audience and drive more engagement than other big named influencers.
- When it comes to trustworthy information, bloggers are one of the sources.
- As much as 86% of influencers today have blogs and 88% blog themselves.
Tips for a successful blogger outreach strategy
- Do a trial and error. Work with different niches and try different approaches.
- Focus more on providing your bloggers an entire experience.
- Don’t focus too much on numerical fit. Instead, make sure you focus on contextual fit - a small yet engaged audience can make a significant impact.
- Provide bloggers with a lot of assets to help them make the best blog post.
- Promote all media on your very own social channels.
- Work with different bloggers on several channels.
And that’s it! Let me know what you think about blogger outreach. If you have any questions, let us know by commenting down below.
The Team as a Service (TaaS) model is an emerging trend in IT project management that is gaining popularity due to its many benefits.
If you want to work in a productive office space, keep reading. Here are some tips you can use to create a space that works for you.
When starting a new business, you want to make sure that you are utilizing the best technology.
Having an aesthetic business building can be ideal for both the employees and customers. Here are a few tips to help you get started.
Undoubtedly, Australia has a large number of carrier networks and service providers.
Trade shows famous as trade fairs and trade exhibitions are scheduled to broadcast existing brands and launch new ones around the world.
Commentscomments powered by Disqus