TeamPulse is a project management solution from Telerik based on Agile best practices. You can manage your team project using this Silverlight based tool to actively collaborate between team members, track progress of project.
TeamPulse is a web based Silverlight application, where you can track your project status and other information.
Before installing TeamPulse, make sure that you read the below requirements:
- It supports Windows Server 2008, Windows 7 and Windows 8
- IIS 7+ is required with ASP.NET, IIS Management Console/Service, Windows Authentication, Static Content and HTTP Redirection. If any of them are not present in your system, the installer will take care to install the proper dependent modules
- By default, the setup program will install the application in 9897 and 9898 ports. Make sure that your Firewall is not blocking the said ports
- It requires Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 RTM version 4.0.30319 (Min)
- It requires Silverlight 4 runtime (at least Silverlight 4 RC)
- Access to SQL Server 2008 or SQL Server 2008 Express
- Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Team Explorer 2010 to enable the TFS synchronization
Once you read the above requirements and setup the proper environment to install TeamPulse, you can proceed with the download steps.
Top 5 reasons why to choose TeamPulse:
- All-in-one project management solution
- Supports Scrum & Kanban development methodologies
- Multi-project management support
- Unique two-way synchronization with Microsoft TFS
- Comes with Telerik’s industry-leading support
Download and Try TeamPulse
First of all, you need to download TeamPulse and install it before going to explore it more. Download and install TeamPulse in one of your machines from the below links:
Download TeamPulse Trial Edition (Free 30 days Trial version)