As more and more people use smartphones every day, it has become an inseparable part of our lives.
We do everything on our smartphones, whether it is waking up to our morning alarm, going on social media, listening to music, watching videos or just browsing the internet. Thus, smartphones have become an important part of our lines as it executes everything seamlessly.
There are 2.1 Billion people worldwide using smartphones and this number is increasing exponentially over the past few years. With more and more people using smartphones, these aren't going anywhere. The only thing to consider is a mobile app and all the new trend in 2019.
In this blog, we will discuss the mobile app development trends that will take by storm this year. After thorough research, we have found 9 mobile app trend that will be as important as responsive website design in Brampton.
- Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)- Google has recently started the AMP project and has announced a separate search index for the mobile web. This step completely changes the mobile app development trend and will be evident in SEO search. AMP supported pages by Google loads faster on mobile devices, which helps reduce the bounce rate. This can further benefit the publisher of the app with increased and visibility, which helps in gaining visitors. Hence, accelerated mobile pages will be on top of the list of mobile app development trends this year.
- Artificial Intelligence- As more and more businesses invest in artificial intelligence, this will be the next thing to consider for mobile app development. AI provides complex systems and the use of advanced analytics to business owners to access many powerful insights that haven't been dabbled before. Artificial Intelligence will not only attract the audience but will be highly interactive too. Due to this, many big companies like Google, Facebook has started acquiring startups adept in the same.
- Cloud-Driven Mobile Apps- Almost everyone has heard about cloud technology and how it is already the next best thing. As cloud computing is already popular, it has finally found its place with mobile apps. This year, one can expect mobile apps to directly fetch data from the cloud, thus taking little to no space in the smartphones' internal memory.
- Micro apps & Enterprise apps will advance- The prime goal of a micro-app is to take less load and aim for targeted operations. Whereas an enterprise mobile app helps in restructuring, streamline and manage the business process on the go. One example of an enterprise app is Evernote, this helps you collaborate with your teams on projects all through your mobile devices. For micro apps, Facebook messengers can be considered as one as it is specifically created for one single task. Recent studies show that about 77% of companies find enterprise apps advantageous for their businesses. As more businesses are considering investing further on enterprise apps, the market is said to increase by 430 billion by this year. On the other hand, micro-apps that are targeted and HTML based will be more successful.
- AR and VR will be a big deal- Most people have heard about the Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality. This has revolutionized the gaming as well as the entertainment industry with revolutionary larger than life experience. One of the popular AR game, Pokémon, just shows how this can be used for different apps for various functions. Some examples of VR devices like Samsung Gear VR and Google Cardboard has gained popularity too. However, VR is not expected to show rapid growth like AR.
- Wearable Devices are getting attention- The market for wearable devices has been growing and with the introduction of wearable devices like Apple Watch Series, Xiaomi Mi Band, Fitbit Flex and more. These devices go beyond the healthcare industry and are used for different platform too, proving that this year will be a promising one for the mobile app development.
- Gateway for M-commerce- More customers prefer purchasing through Google wallet rather than Credit/Debit cards. This just shows the popularity of m-commerce. This year, m-commerce payment facility will take a completely different turn and play a major role in the future too.
- Get Swifter- Swift is a programming language used by iOS developers and is said to be much easier than Objective-C. With developer-friendly features, Swift 2 is something to look forward to and is certainly here to stay.
Mobile app technologies cannot rely on old and outdated tools and to enhance your business these 9 trends can be quite beneficial. If you are thinking about creating a mobile app for your business, Enterprise Web Cloud can help you develop one so you stay at the top without worrying too much about the mobile app development trends.