Your company website is the focal point of your business’s online presence.
Everything you do on the Internet leads back to this platform in some form or another, which is why you must seek to improve it at all costs.
Here are three ways you can do just that:
Optimize your site’s performance, loading times, and uptime
The way in which your website performs, the time that it takes to load, and the amount of time that your website spends up and active all contribute to the overall success of the platform. If your site struggles with regards to any of these areas, you’re going to struggle to retain the visitors that you worked so hard to attract in the first place.
If you’re to ensure that your site’s performance, loading times, and uptime are all optimized, you must align yourself with a host that suits your website’s specific wants and needs. In your quest to find the perfect host, be sure to consider HostGator and Bluehost. Both of these industry-leading hosting companies have their own individual merits and drawbacks. Ultimately, however, it’s down to you to choose the one that provides you with the exact level of assistance you need to improve your site.
To ensure that you make the right decision in this instance, be sure to check out Inlinehostblogger’s HostGator vs Bluehost review breakdown. This comparison covers everything from WordPress and Cloud optimization to UA interface, which makes it a reliable source of information to turn to you if you have no prior experience or knowledge in the web hosting industry.
Beef up your content
There are a host of things that you can do to really beef up your content. Here are just a few routes that you can take in this instance:
- Upload more images and infographics
- Embed videos (even ones that you didn’t create, provided they are relevant to your content of course)
- Evaluate, edit, and expand the written content you have uploaded in the past
- Upload more case studies and graphs
- Expand upon your resource lists
- Incorporate latent semantic indexing (LSI) keywords into your content
- Ensure that your content is printable, scannable, and able to be formatted into PDF
Spruce up your homepage
If you haven’t made any changes to the aesthetic appeal of your website’s homepage in a while, chances are it will have gotten a bit stale. This is seriously not a look you should be going for, which is why you should take time to spruce up your homepage. Doing so will help your website to make a better first impression on those that access it for the first time, which in turn increases your chances of lowering your site’s bounce rate.
When you decide to give your homepage a fresh lick of paint, be sure to take the following advice into consideration:
- Fill it will Calls to Action (CTAs)
- Make your contact information available on it
- Ensure that your design adhered to current standards
- Optimize the page speed
- Make sure that it is mobile responsive