Website design trends that are shaping up 2017
Over the period of time, the approach to website designing have changed completely. From complicated design the trend has shifted to simple and subtle designs, from over the top to calm yet there are vibrant shades and a lot more to it.
Let’s give a closer look on the design trends that are shaping up 2017 that are clearly dominating every professional web design company.
- Hamburger menu – one of the effective ways to cope with the rising demand of responsive website designing is the hamburger menu. FYI, hamburger menu is the three horizontal line icon on the top of any website design. It’s the most common and useful trend being followed along with a huge fan following. We can surely predict its long life here.
- Long scroll – All important info above the fold is the thing of past. Long scrolls are the in-thing today, more due to the advent of mobile apps. Users are more aware of them and do not find the functionality alien due to its presence in various responsive website designs.
- Card layouts – card layouts are the informational bite sized chunks laid out as cards on website designs. they are making into the hot design trends due to their ability to display all the important information in one go.
- Hero images – hero images are influential and high definition. They make people believe more in the services and products. The advancement in the data travelling and increase in bandwidth has eased the loading time issue of hero images.
- Animations – imagine you have two similar websites. one with images and other with loading animations. Which one would you prefer? Naturally animations grab customer attention almost instantly. Website design that feature animations, engages their audience in a much effective way, which is otherwise a boring experience for them.
- Hover texts – Hover text is the text appearing in the small box as you hover upon any object on the website. Hover text helps provide an instant info about the product or service or the term for that matter and give the website a more interactive and intuitive feel.
- Background videos – adding a slow moving video carefully without distracting the user is actually a great way to add poise and visibility to your website design. In not only increases engagement but also puts life into your web design.
- Material design – Material design is the new language created by Google itself that is a successful combination of design, innovation and technology. This language provides a unified user experience across all products and platforms.
- Responsive design – can be attributed with mobile website design, the main reason of responsive designs is the increase in usage of smart phones. Providing a bigger opportunity of business generation, it is also the choice of every business owner to make their websites responsive for smart phone users to use it on their phones.
- Flat design – Flat design, due to its compatibility with material and responsive designs is a preferred choice of designers worldwide. It adds elegance and vibrant color schemes, shadows and ghost buttons to bust away the boringness of any website design.
Feel free to share your feedback upon the design trends that are shaping 2017. I will be pleased to include anything productive that might pop up in my next write-up regarding the design trends.
Free webinars can be one of the most effective ways to market your brand or product.
As the internet continues to expand and businesses attempt to reach their customers online, having a great website is essential.
Staying up-to-date on the latest website trends is vital for business owners.
There are so many ways that you can go with your website, trying to make it look beautiful and customize to your needs.
No matter the scale or scope of the project, creation of content requires a well-thought-out production process.
If you run a business, you know you probably need a website for it.
Commentscomments powered by Disqus