Here are some celebrity-approved fashion and lifestyle gifts you can copy for the holidays, because times may be rough, but we can still make our loved ones feel good and loved.
The holidays are just around the corner, which means more opportunities for families and friends to celebrate and find joy, despite our current circumstances. The past year has been incredibly difficult across the globe, but it doesn't mean people would completely neglect the idea of celebrating .
There are still ways we can celebrate the holidays, starting with giving our loved ones creative gifts that would make them feel loved and appreciated without spending so much. Here are some celebrity-approved gift ideas you can copy to give your favorite people a much-needed holiday cheer.
Here are some custom jewelry ideas to give to your loved ones this holiday season:
- Tribute jewelry, for those who have lost people they loved this 2020. You can have a dainty initials necklace like the one Meghan Markle wore when she and Prince Harry started dating in 2016, or have a nickname monogrammed on the pendant. Consider upgrading you and your spouse's wedding bands by having your special nicknames, anniversary date, or secret one-liners laser engraved onto the band.
- Handmade accessories like glass or beaded jewelry are favorite giveaways by celebrities like Maegan Tandy and Sara Rue. Give your gift a personal touch by creating the necklace or bracelet yourself-it will add sentimentality to your gift that no expensive jewelry can.
Personalized care packages
Taylor Swift famously gifted her fans with huge, personalized boxes filled with things that they loved. From clothes, accessories, and blankets to delicious snacks and exclusive merch, the fans were overjoyed over the amount of care that it took for Taylor to put the boxes together.
Now you don't have to be a pop superstar to give your loved ones the same feeling-observe what your friends and family love and put together a care package filled with items that represent those interests. They don't have to be expensive items, either; they can be filled with affordable products, blankets, and other items that you know they will be able to use and love for 2021.
Here are some pandemic-specific items you can add to your care package gifts:
- Washable face masks with designs that the receiver will appreciate
- Alcohol-based hand sanitiser that smell wonderful
- Disinfectants and other cleaning products that don't have harmful chemicals and ingredients
- Healthy juices that can help boost their immune system
Gifts for a cause
Charity merges saw an upsurge this year due to the COVID-19 crisis. Since the pandemic was announced, there have been countless celebrity-approved and endorsed merchandise, masks, and accessories that were launched for a good cause. Here are some of them:
- Harry Styles dropped a pandemic-specific shirt, the print of which is a much-needed reminder, and with proceeds that will go directly to the WHO's (World Health Organization) COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund. The shirt reads, "Stay home. Stay safe. Protect each other."
- An organization called We've Got You Covered launched a line of fabric face masks in collaboration with singers like Ariana Grande, Justin Bieber, and Billie Eilish in support of Musicares, which offers funding and services to musicians and other industry workers who were affected by the pandemic.
- Luxury brand Louis Vuitton teamed up with UNICEF (United Nations Children's Fund) to create stunning pieces of jewelry, the proceeds of which will go straight to the organization's funds. Celebrities like Selena Gomez, Kate Moss, and David Beckham have been spotted wearing or endorsing the jewelry pieces.
- The rock band Nine Inch Nails was supposed to have a tour this year, but it was canceled due to COVID-19. Since the merchandise was ready, they still decided to sell them, the proceeds of which will go to food banks of the cities the band was booked in.
- Kendall Jenner also launched a COVID-specific line of merchandise and products, which include shirts and other casual wear.One hundred percent of the profits will go directly to nationwide food bank Feeding America and water non-profit Charity Water.
- To play his part in protecting others from COVID-19, rapper Ice Cube created shirts with prints of his most iconic lyrics to help fund America's rural areas and inner cities, and the emergency room in his Los Angeles hometown.
Spreading Holiday Cheer
It's understandable if people want to skip the holiday merriment this year, but it's also important to find small opportunities for joy where we can. With creativity and imagination, we can express love and gratitude to the people who have been there for us this year by giving gifts that remind them that we are all in this together.